| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belo Horizonte in May is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 27.8mm (1.1in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Belo Horizonte are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:44 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70% of daylight hours and cloudy 30% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belo Horizonte May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Belo Horizonte:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) N
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) ENE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 113 kms (70.2 miles) NNE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) E
- Caparao, Brazil - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) ESE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) SE
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) SE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) S
- Cataguases, Brazil - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 195 kms (121.2 miles) SSE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) SSE